fugly is the new pretty
profile tagboard links misc
Hey you. Yes you. Navigations

are on the left. Go crazy :)

This site is owned by Jaszmin Amer aka Miss J. You're now in her territory.









© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Tuesday, December 28, 2010
@ 8:00 AM

olla amigos'

well, i know i've been MIA for quite a while. I'm supposed to be blogging right after SPM is done 
but yet, i just don't feel like it yet. Rasa malas kot -.-
anyway, now that i'm done with school, i can officially start registering myself to Taylor's and driving school :)
HAHA, excited ni!

But before i could register to Taylor's, i have to give out my forecast results but too bad my effin' smart 
school decided to hilangkan my forecast! Fuhh!! AWESOME -___-
School, u effin' destroy my future! how the fuck am i suppose to register now?
cause of your careless behavior, i have to fucking do my forecast again! and since now it is still school holiday, i have to wait till school re-opens, so that i could go and ask ALL of my past subject teacher for their signature. Dah habis sekolah pun kena pergi balik jugak, sheesh!

BODOH!


 so till then, i'll update more later when i'm super free again, HAHA
toddles :)